Before you sell your home, you may want to consider these questions carefully.
1. If your home fails to sell, what's your plan B?
2. What if you don't get the money you were hoping for, how will that affect your future plans?
3. If you price too high, how would a 6-month sales process impact your day-to-day life?
4. What's your strategy for maximizing the return on your home?
5. How can you guarantee a multiple offer situation so that you receive much more?
6. If there's a sudden change in market conditions, like a drop in prices, how might that influence your decision to sell?
7. How would you feel if the sale dragged on for months and months?
8. What would it mean to you if your Realtor helped speed up the process while achieving your financials targets?
9. What would the sale of your home allow you to achieve and accomplish with your life's ambitions?
1012 Beach Ave #2, Vancouver, BC V6E 1T7