Vision and Mission Statements
Our Values at Work
Is Condo Life for You?
You Must Know This
Do 1st-time Buyers Need a Realtor?
Who Pays the Commission?
Can I Save Money Buying Directly Through the Seller's Agent?
10 Reasons to Hire a Buyer's Specialist
The Game of Questions
6 Reasons Your Home May Not Sell
8 Costly Mistakes Homeowners Make
The Benefits of Working With a Realtor
What Can You Expect From Christian?
The RE/MAX Advantage
Property Transfer Tax Calculator
What Can I Afford?
Rent vs. Own
Before you start looking for a new home, give these questions some thought. They may help put things in perspective.
1. How do plan to make sense of all the information available to you?
2. How does the change in the benchmark interest rate affect your future ownership plans?
3. How might Strata bylaws affect your enjoyment of a new home?
4. In a market where many foreign buyers are making all cash offers, what strategy do you have to beat out competing buyers?
5. How many months, years are you willing to look for a new home before you make a definite decision to own?
6. If the market continues to rise at 5% to 7% per year, how will you access the extra $15,000 to $25,000 needed in a year's time? (A home worth $500,000 today will cost $525,000 in one year's time)
7. What will it do to your life plans if you're still living in the same residence one year from today?
8. How much more will you be worth in a year's time if you were to start owning your home today?
9. How might the quality of your life improve with a move?
10. How might a working relationship with a great Realtor reduce your stress and help get you your dream home faster?
Find Agent / Office
1012 Beach Ave #2, Vancouver, BC V6E 1T7